The provider of this website (Chair of Economic Theory) makes every effort to ensure that the website is accessible without barriers in accordance with the applicable legislation .
The accessibility statement belongs to the following website(s): www.wirtschaftstheorie.wiso.uni-erlangen.de
Partially Compliant: Some parts of the content are not fully compliant with the accessibility standard.
Known accessibility issues
Listing and explanation of the problems with the implementation of the accessibility of this website.
Content that is not barrier-free accessible
- PDF documents created before 23.09.2018 could not yet be converted to a barrier-free format.
- PDF documents created from 23.09.2018 are not accessible yet.
- Some documents have been provided by third parties (for example, the Examination Office, other FAU bodies, ministries, etc.). These documents are not available in an accessible version.
- Graphics or images contained in the pages are currently not completely supplemented by text descriptions.
- Various contents from file formats from office applications (PDF files), which were created before 23.09.2018, could not yet be converted at present. In some cases (especially old versions of user information, annual reports or newsletters, which are only available in paper form), digitization and subsequent correction into an accessible format is currently not possible.
- Some documents have been provided by third parties (e.g. examination office, other FAU institutions, ministries, etc.). These documents are not available in an accessible version.
- The provision of the videos with an audio transcription has not yet been completed due to the size of the video archive.
Alternative access paths
- If you need access to PDF files that are not yet accessible, please contact the WiSo-Webmaster
- If a video has been provided from the FAU video portal, contact the Multimedia Center regarding a missing audio transcription.
Help and contact in case of problems
You may have shortcomings in meeting the requirements notify the accessibility or information that is not accessible be presented barrier-free.
Serviceeinheit Kommunikation und Marketing WiSo Nürnberg
- Telefon: +49 911 5302 96282
- E-Mail: email@example.com
Remains a request for the possibility of contact within six weeks in full or in part unanswered, the competent authority checks at the request of the user, whether in the context of Monitoring against the operators of the web offer measures are required.
Contact information of the enforcement oversight body:
Landesamt für Digitalisierung, Breitband und Vermessung
Phone: +49 89 2129-1111
Fax: +49 89 2129-1113